Monday, September 17, 2007

Sutffies

I've finished the socks for my Hogwarts Sock Swap pal and I'm going to be getting those sent out later this week. Yay! No pics yet.

My Swift and Ballwinder finally came! I had some initial trouble with them (see here) but then I read through the instructions more fully and figured it out.

Maia's Mystery Sock

They are from the Mystery Sock Pattern over here It's for a Sock Knitters Anonymous sock contest over at Ravelry. They are really pretty. I don't know if they're going to fit me, and the fabric didn't look that great when I tried it on my foot so I may have to reknit them later but right now I'm just sort of going with the flow. I didn't like that particular color of Dream in Color at first but now it's growing on me so.. Yeah. I'm thinking about waiting for the rest of the pattern and seeing what kind of ankle patterning she does so I can just add some stitches on the foot.. but we'll see.

No comments: