Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Meme

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or artificial? Used to be real, but no tree now. Someday I want one of those sparkly disco ones- the silver ones.

3. When do you put up the tree? 2 weeks or so before xmas

4. When do you take the tree down? Weeks after christmas, lol

5. Do you like eggnog? Ew!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Oh god.. Probably one of those knitting machine kit things. You know, the ones that aren't actually "machines" but just big looms. I loved getting craft stuff for Christmas even then.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Brothers in law

9. Easiest person to buy for? Jeremy

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, if i send them at all

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably the crocheted hanging flowerpot holders from my aunt (it was one of those family gift exchanges so it wasn't for me specifically)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I hate christmas movies, but if it counts, Hook.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Right after Christmas last year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes. I'm careful not to let anyone know about it but I'd rather give it away to someone who will like it than to keep it and never use it.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey, and when I am with my family, macaroni and cheese.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colors- Blue

17. Favorite Christmas song? The one with the figgy pudding

17b. Christmas Song That, When You Hear It, Makes Your Eyes Bleed And Your
Brains Start To Leak Out Your Ears, Because That Is Less Painful Than
Having To Listen To: Most christmas songs

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends on where you count home, but not with my family, with my fiance's family.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet cupid, donner, blitzen And then there's rudolph. But he doesn't count in my mind.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Usually an angel back home, when I had a tree.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Used to be Christmas Day but since we don't have a tree or anything special we did it on the 23rd this year

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Christmas Crowds, Christmas Movies, and Christmas TV

23. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Homemade macaroni and cheese.

24. Outdoor decorations? No

No comments: