Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Taking the Plunge

Well, I took the plunge. I haven't tried the wheel I've bought, but I'm enough of a beginner that I'm certain I'll work it out and if I don't, I'll sell it and get another one. I'm trying to take the easy-going route on this. Here's what I bought. The Schacht Ladybug. Not only adorable, but portable, and practical. I have no doubt that I'll love it and that I'll get spinning in a major way. Eventually I'll pick up a kate for it, and stuff.. but for now I'm just gonna fool around and get my spinning under wraps.

Other than that, I've done absolutely NO knitting. There's just too much I want to work on!

I'm doing OK mental health-wise, just a bit stressed. Trying to get everything in order and whatnot, but we'll have to see. My dad's supposed to be bringing some more stuff down to me this week some time but he hasn't called to say when, so I dunno. Meh.

No comments: