Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Productive few days

First, the knitting.

A couple Sock Blocker Keychains (From The Loopy Ewe:
The last Sock Keychain Sock Blocker keychain

And A pair of socks in Patons Classic Merino for my dad:

Sock 1 of 2 complete

I got my Sock Blanks from KnitPicks, along with a starter kit of dyes, and I had a little fun yesterday. It wasn't terribly messy and the Jacquard dyes are most certainly more vivid than, well, koolaid- turned out well.

Rainbow Sock Blank
RAINBOW

Secret Message Sock Blank
These are for Jeremy. When they're knitted up you can't read the message but it's STILL THERE.

All in all I've been pretty productive, though I'm kinda stuck at the moment because there are too many projects I want to make.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the sock blanks dying!

My daughter chose you as one of the winners in my blog contest. The details are being posted over there so head on over. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Lovely socks!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my contest, good luck!

Awesome Mom said...

Fun! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I am slowly working my way up to those dyes.

Unknown said...

I like the sock blanks dying! What dye did you use, and would you recommend it?