Sunday, September 09, 2007

I should have KNOWN

I knew I should have waited before buying the KnitPicks Options set. Yep. Guess what? They have Wooden Options now. And they're not just any wood- they're really pretty COLORED wood.

*sigh* I'm torn between getting my metal options set together and selling off the whole thing and then getting the wooden thing, or buying just the wooden tips (if I buy the same ones that come in the set it comes out to be just slightly cheaper than buying the whole set, which isn't.. well, that great considering) and keeping my metal options.

The thing is, I don't really like the big metal options. They're too heavy, and I like the TINY needles for socks and stuff but really, the big ones just hurt my hands. So the wooden ones.. Oh, they'd be sweet.

But I really shouldn't spend the money. Really. Truly. Sigh.

Ah well.

No comments: