Sunday, December 03, 2006

PERFECT YARN 2

OK, Anyone remember the last Rainbow Yarn that I found? The perfect one? I found one last night that is even more perfect. The first one I got is a lovely handpaint, but this one is going to become the most perfect pair of socks ever!!




See, I'm already becoming a fan of the seller who makes this yarn. The yarn is a spectrum fade, so the socks will start at one color and then fade all across the spectrum to the next.. HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS THAT? I haven't even got the yarn yet but I'm confident that only the nastiest yarn can ruin the colors this person makes.

The best part? They also have a custom color listing so you can get your OWN colors made (she only charges a $5 deposit which goes on to the final cost of the yarn, which is then charged in increments of 100 yards- read the lsiting if you're interested). If that rainbow one hadn't popped up I probably would have asked for one, but I guess they saved me the work, eh?

I'll let you know how the wool is when I receieve it, because I know not everyone is going to be so enchanged with the colors that they don't care about the wool, but I'm excited.

No comments: