Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I made this a while ago..


Curly Mohair Rainbow Wrap
Originally uploaded by cimorenegal.
But I just got around to taking photos now that I have a dress form. It is made from a kit I got from some place in australia, but I'll be damned if I can remember where the website was... Anyway, it was expensive and it came with like 20+ skeins of yarn all perfectly dyed and it knitted into this huge wrap that is like.. 9 feet long, I swear. Its so good.

Its scratchy but it's really pretty so I don't care. Nothing beats a rainbow. TRULY. Rainbows make you feel happy. And just in case you're wondering about the sudden rash of posts, its because of susan. She has inspired me. I need to find all my damned books so I can get knitting.. I think my copy of A Gathering of Lace and my Knitting over/on the edge books are all still back in New York. GRR!

Also, I purchased a pattern for the Heere bee Dragone shawl. It's got a weird name but isn't it gorgeous? I'm excited to start it but I'm hoping that my secret pal sends me the perfect silk or silk/wool blend yarn for it. MMM.

No comments: