Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fart Help

My fiance's family farts a lot, and it has been getting on my nerves.

Do you guys know what (besides beans, they don't eat that many beads) makes ppl fart a lot? They drink a lot of soda and eat a lot of frozen and canned convenience foods, so I'm geussing its some combination of this stuff.

Also, do you know of anything sneaky I can do to make them fart less? It's soooo annoying especailly considering that it's like a competition for them and a few of them have really NASTY smelling farts.

Thank you for your help.

1 comment:

nicci said...

there are supplements that you can take to absorb gas. though i don't know that you could sneak them any =>.

any fiber .. veggies, nuts, beans, fruits... can make people gassy.

dear god run for the hills when my best friend eat broccoli.