Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New Stuff!

So, I've got a new project going. Ever since I bought a less-than-wonderful journal made from the insert from a Cassette case, I've been wanting to make my own. So I bought some cassettes off ebay (I know now that singles apparently make better cases because of their unique packaging but I am working on adapting the other kinds), and started work. I didn't finish last night, but I did have some scraps lying around... so First I made a sketchbook.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Its very tiny, as you can see, and it's just made from some leftover paper before I figured out how to best cut the copy paper to get the most out of it for the cassette journal size. Today I glued the Journal, which I made from a "Macarena" single.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Both are for sale in My Shop, and if you click the photos they take you to the listings. You know, just in case you're interested. Also, if you have any cassettes you'd like to donate to my cause... email me ;) cimorenegal at gmail.com. I can always use materials. Right now I'm really looking for cassette singles- the kind without the plastic wallet thing, but I'll figure out how to use those in my projects soon enough.

OH, and if you're a cornell buddy.. you get free shipping ;)

No comments: