Monday, April 24, 2006

Baby Ami Has a Face

I got to the store yesterday (my dad came to visit) and got some "eyes," felt, and embroidery floss for the faces of my amigurumis. Unfortunately they didn't have the type of eyes I wanted, but in hindsight that is probably a good thing because those particular kinds of eyes would have been a pain to get on an already assembled amigurumi.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Isn't he adorable? I sewed the muzzle on a tiny bit lopsided so this one isn't getting sold- it will be a going away gift for someone here. I just haven't decided yet who. I don't think I want to give my roommate an amigurumi, but then again, maybe I will... I hate her guts when it comes to roommate stuff (bitch was making noise again this morning.. grr), but still... I don't hate her that badly. Ah well. We shall have to see.

I'm working on a little white kitten right now. I think I know who's getting that one ;)

Ohh, and if anyone's interested, I've got a gorgeous SHAWL on my Etsy Shop. Thanks to Emily for being my lovely model.

No comments: