Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cirque du Socks 2

Image hosting by Photobucket


Well, I finished the knitting on my aunt's felted bag and now all I have to do is felt it. I'm going to do that tomorrow maybe, while I'm at work. But now I'm working on Cirque du Socks pair number 2 using SWTC Karaoke in a really pretty purple and blue color. Can't wait till I finish them so I can start on my rainbow socks for MEEEEE!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

As you can see I'm not incredibly far on them but I'm going to be taking them with me to class and I always have them by the computer so I'll probably make some good progress this week. Maybe I'll even finish them. That'd be sweet- then I can send the package to my aunt with her socks, her bag, and possible one of my lotion bars I just got in the mail since it turns out I don't like the sweet orange mint as much as I thought. I knew she had used spearmint, but I forgot how distinctly spearmint was scented and how I didn't like it. Ah well.

Oh yeah, then there's all that homework I have to do...

No comments: