Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happiness

Despite the awful smell in the house today, I'm feeling good. Wanna know why?


My first skeins of Smooshy Sock


Let me tell you.. I'm in love for life. I am also thinking I will be ordering from Sheri again because she really has such a variety. When I get my birthday money from my fiance I'm totally going to go NUTS. Hah! Now, I was a little worried after the fact- I could only pick 2 skeins and I knew I needed to get them NOW because Dream in Color is one of those yarns that sell out REALLY quick because everyone wants it.. No waiting for my birthday money. So I said "2 colors.. that's it (for now)" The Spring Tickle was a shoe-in.. but choosing my second color was hard. The pictures at The Loopy Ewe were not what I had seen over at Sonny & Shear so I wasn't sure which pics to trust.. Ultimately I decided to trust Sonny & Shear since theirs seemed a bit brighter.. and picked out Visual Purple. So I was nervous..

But the purple was just what I wanted and wonderful.. Yay! Can't wait to knit with it- but I promised myself I'd finish the Ravenclaw socks for my sock swap pal first.. and then I need to make a Gryffindor dice bag (I'm matched up with a Gryffindor.. Again! lol) for the sock kit swap, get together the yarn I'm going to send them..

Then maybe I'll knit a pair of socks for myself. I think I need to stay out of the next sock swap, lol.

No comments: