Saturday, September 29, 2007

Busy Busy?

Maybe. Not Really. A little.

I've got most of the stuff done for both the Hogwarts swaps I'm doing (photos later today when I have more time) and now I just need to get things boxed and ready. I probably would have been able to post pics this morning but unfortunately my fiance decided to turn the alarm off and just "assume" that I was awake (I wasn't) so I got rudely awakened by his father who came to knock on our door to make sure I was still going to work (I am).

I've been knitting up a storm lately, but I'm worried it's hurting my wrists. I think I'm going to lay off for a while (If I can bring myself to), and also try to lay off using the computer. My job at N.E.W. makes that impossible so I have to try to rest when I get home.. which does suck, of course, since that's when I get to do fun stuff but..

C'est la vie.

No comments: