Friday, August 10, 2007

Miscellaneous Stuff

I'm not getting much done. My Grandfather died on Monday evening and I've been successfully avoiding any actual emotion over it because I'm in Montana and my entire family is in New York. I feel terrible but I can't get out there. With Jeremy's parents wanting to force us to move out, it's.. We can't afford it. On top of this, you only get 3 days bereavement leave from N.E.W. and they told me that anything longer would have to be treated as a leave of absence and they would only approve it if service levels worked. SO, even if I could afford it, I could not go. I'm pissed, overall.

Ravenclaw Ribbed Sock Progress

I'd say I'm about halfway done with the foot. These, of course, are going slower than my last pair for the Hogwarts Sock Swap, because I'm using actual sock weight yarn instead of the DK I was using last time. They're also a little bit more boring, but they're coming out great. I love KnitPicks Gloss so much, it's a joy to knit with and it looks really nice.

Also, I did a little bit of cross stitch on Tuesday..
8-Bit Bookmark
Adorable, no?

Anyway.. I'm feeling pretty down so.. meh. We'll see what goes on. My back is hurting, And.. yeah.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts are with you!