Friday, July 07, 2006

Bobby Boner and his Face


Bobby Boner and his Face
Originally uploaded by cimorenegal.
I finished BB v2, also known as Bobby Boner, the older brother of little Billy Boner, who you saw earlier this week. I like Bobby a lot more, and not just because he's more realistic. Billy was really an experiment and I learned what I needed to do to get it going right, so now I have the pattern all set. I'm going to make another boner out of Cinnamon colored andean silk today, and then maybe another one out of the chocolate color. Get some multicultural penises going here. I have a few ideas for penis characters so I'm going to start scavenging for fabric scraps and whatnot. That should be fun. I figure hats are the first place to start. Bobby will be for sale at Heathertoes Handmade later today.

No comments: