Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What I am Up To

Here's what I'm doing right now:

1-Writing a paper entitled "Historical Attitudes of Monotheistic Religions Towards Women in Science" (I'm on page 5 of 12, was due on the 11th but I have an extension till tommorrow)
2- Hanging out in Etsy Chat.
3- Knitting a custom hat for CC over at Etsy. (out of yummy malabrigo.. mm.. thankfully she must sell some of the stuff she makes, because she's not afraid to spend MONEY)
4- Chatting with my Fiance
5- Attempting to Study for my "Atheism: Then and Now" Final exam- it is tomorrow at 8am.
6- Procrastinating
7- Trying to find my black embroidery floss so I can finish the amigurumi birdie I have made
8- Having a mental breakdown

Think I've got enough on my plate? And that's not even counting the rewrites I have for Youth Organizations, the take-home final for the same class, and the final for Orchard Management which is on Friday.

Go me.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! You CAN Do IT! Yea for you...
Burn rubber on You is more like it, but wow, so much great stuff to be overwhelmed with!
Be well, and keep swimming upstream!
Heather