Thursday, May 04, 2006

More Gudonya Raving

Well I got my latest (and hopefully last for a while, as I need to STOP SPENDING) Gudonya shipment in today, and received the following:

2 Vanilla Mint Lip Smoothies link
1 Bar Peppermint Floap link
1 "So Delicious" Body Kiss link
1 Wooden Soap Rest link
1 Opulence Hand and Nail Scrub link
1 Whipped Shea Butter link
1 Baby Legs Shaving Soap link

Here's my review. Keep in mind that I am totally going to keep buying from Gudonya, I'm just giving my honest opinion ;)

Lip Smoothies- Love the formula, but I can't seem to find the right flavor. Will stick to unscented from now on.
Peppermint Floap- You already know I love this.
Body Kiss- They contacted me today to say that the one they sent was part of a botched batch so they are sending a new one. I think it works OK as is but I'll update once they send another.
Soap Rest- Works great! If you don't already have a soap dish, this is an awesome choice
Opulence Scrub- Works great, smells terrible. Really, I'm going to use it, but it's awful. I don't know why, but I'm def. not buying it again. Sad that I struck out, but hoping I get used to it.
Whipped Shea Butter- Very nice. Scent is a little weird, and much smaller than I expected, but still nice. Not like they didn't TELL me what size it was. I was just surprised.
Shaving Soap- haven't tried it yet, will update when i do. But another SMELLS TERRIBLE. Like over-sweet cherry candy. Woahs.

They also sent me a free bath mitt which I am very happy about. Overall, very pleased with the order, and now know what to avoid in the future.

No comments: