Sunday, April 30, 2006

A couple more Journals

I finished a couple more journals today. They're not listed yet, but look for them soon at Heathertoes Handmade.

As you can see, this one is "Strokin" by Clarence Carter. I'm actually quite fond of this one, as the cover of the single was so interesting. With the skeleton and all. Don't really get it, but.. yeah. The specs on this one are pretty much the same as all the other journals- 80 pages, hand-sewn and bound, the size of a regular cassette tape from back in the day. I've got more on the table but it's hard to find the right kind of cassete cases and I haven't been able to figure out how to make it look good with the regular cassette cases rather than the singles- singles are just better for journal making.

Next up we have "Cold Hearted" by the wonderful Paula Abdul, of late American Idol fame... hee hee. I like how wonderfully early 90s this one is with the big hair and stuff.. again, 80 pages, hand-sewn and bound, size of a cassete tape.

Both are sold for $8 each plus shipping, so if you want one and I don't have them listed over at Heathertoes Handmade yet, feel free to comment to let me know.

1 comment:

MinervaO said...

CIMO!!! NORM!!! teehee
Such a great use of old useless album covers! I mean, really, who wants to listen to a Paula Abdul album anyway?