Friday, April 28, 2006

Buy my crap

I am vaguely annoyed. oh, but first, I got another order from Gudonya today, and it is great. OK, so the apple and butterscotch lip smoothies aren't that good (I'm going to stick with vanilla mint next time methinks), but I can give those away, and the "Irresistible" soap is amazingly.. irresistible. They also sent me a free gift for being their 500th customer, so I got some "So Delicious" solid perfume (based on the "Be Delicious" scent), and it's wonderful. I'm glad they sent it to me because I was actually planning on buying it but now I don't have to until I run out. Yay!

ANYWAY. I am annoyed. I don't really know why, I'm just annoyed in general and pissed off at the world. I have so much work... I'm working on it. Yuck. Yuck yuck yuck. I should probably think about my paper tonight but I'm too goddamned tired. I'm tempted to go to bed right now.

I got some other stuff in the mail (I made out like a bandit today). I got a promoblock from Story Blox, and 2 pendants from mLee, plus some really nice yarn from Castleman. I'm pleased. But like I said.. tired out, and frustrated with school, and behind in my work, and wondering how I'm going to fit it all in. I'm having a supremely hard time focusing. God damn it.

Plus I am already itching to make another order from Gudonya. I need to stop. Okay, I don't *really* need to stop, but I need to wait till I get my paycheck so I can stop paying with Jeremy's money, and also, I need to focus more on crafting for going away presents and shit.

Buy my Crap.

No comments: