Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Amigurumi Progress

Well, I'm pretty much finished with my first completed amigurumi, but I have to do the face still- which I can't do until I have some decent eyes. I am crocheting another one right now that I think I am going to make a little white cat, so I need to find some blue cat eyes for it. This is very addicting, but I think these might sell well or at the very least make good gifts for my friends when I leave. I still haven't decided if I want to give them to friends as gifts or sell them in my shop. Damnit!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Faceless Front

Image hosting by Photobucket
Back- little tail!

How cute? I know!!!!! Excuse the semi-crappy photography- my friends at Etsy insisted that I show them so I took a couple quick ones.

Anywho, check out my Etsy Store for destashing goodness.

No comments: