Wednesday, April 19, 2006

2 socks, 1 blocker

Image hosting by Photobucket


Finally finished my aunt's Karaoke socks. They came out really good, but the yarn was a pain in the butt when it came to doing the sewn bind off (the single untwisted and came apart on the first one) and I was a little upset by the fact that I had to make the socks a bit shorter than I would have liked becuase the skein that ended the sock with the blue stripe on top had been broken very near the middle and then went straight to a purple color so I couldn't just reattach it. Very annoying.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Now I just need to felt her bag and then I can send her a package along with some of the icky Orange Spearmint lotion bars I got. Maybe she will like spearmint better than me.

No comments: