Sunday, February 19, 2006

Introduction

So, this being my first post on this blog, i figure I shall introduce myself. I'm Bronwyn, and currently I'm a senior at Cornell University. I'll be graduating May 29 and I honestly have NO idea what I am going to do other than the fact that I may quite possibly be joining Teach For America, which is a branch of Americorps. However, I am not exactly confident about my chances of being accepted.

Aside from that, i'm engaged to a wonderful boy who currently lives in Montana, and the only certain thing right now is that we will finally be together for good after I graduate from here. When I'm not doing my massive amounts of schoolwork, I am spending time knitting, and am currently working on an Irish Diamond Shawl for the knitting olympics.

No comments: