Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wanting Sock Yarn

*sigh*

So, Jeremy and I are broke. I helped buy him a laptop for his birthday, so all my money had to go to that. So we're broke. On top of this I'm working night and day on these damned knittens that I have to have done and ready to ship by Tuesday night. I'm actually doing pretty well on the knittens I've got 4 more head pieces to make then I just need to sew them up & figure out the wires. Totally worth it for the money I'll make, but also frustrating because..

I wanna knit socks.

And I want to buy sock yarn. NICE sock yarn. I am DYING for some Dream in Color Smooshy Sock. But it's out of stock in every color I would like. I want to go nuts at Blue Moon Fiber Arts and buy some STR... Hell, I want koigu too. I wanna go nuts on stuff at The Loopy Ewe. I want SOCKIES!

*tries to calm* Why is it that I never want to go shopping when I have money?

PS: Sorry to anyone who is also broke. I know I'm being whiny. Just bear with me for now.

No comments: