Friday, August 24, 2007

Not much knitting getting done..

But I fixed the sock
The Mended Hole

It's still a bit depressing, because the sock obviously isn't the same.. but.. it's mended, it's wearable. I'm hoping I don't have moths or anything (believe me I'm stalking) and that I just snagged it on something (I feel like there would be more holes or something if it was moths). But still, can you say HEARTBROKEN?

I'm resting my hands after having to do all the knittens. They have been finished and shipped and now I have money in paypal burning a hole in my "pocket." I kind of want to buy the Cher collector barbie dolls.. but you know how that is.

Anyhow, that was it for my quick update. I'm still enjoying my chocolate from SP, and STILL needing to get together the first package for my SP, lol.

No comments: